Restaurants / Covid certificate
• Only guests with a valid Covid certificate (3G) may be served in the indoor area of the restaurants. A mask requirement applies in the indoor areas. If the guest is sitting at the table, this is lifted. Consumption is allowed only in a seated position.
• Only persons with 2G (vaccinated or recovered) are allowed to enter the bar and club premises. The obligation to wear a mask, as well as the obligation to be seated for consumption is abolished.
• Guests without a valid Covid certificate will not be served indoors under any circumstances!
• The Covid certificate does not have to be checked on the terraces.
• If the guest is sitting on the terrace and wants to enter the indoor area, a mask is compulsory.
• Guests may be entertained indoors and outdoors. There is no restriction on the number of people per table.
• The minimum distance rule is dropped
Checking the certificates / scanning
• The official app of the Confederation "Covid Check" is used for verification. This is installed on selected, in-house phones.
• Two-step identification applies, i.e. the scan is only valid with an official ID card in each case
• Further, Covid certificates are checked for 2G (Vaccinated or Convalescent) in all bar, dance and club establishments, as well as at events where seating is not mandatory (scroll down).
• If a guest's Covid certificate is invalid after the scan, access to the interior of the restaurant for consumption will be denied. Access to the interior, e.g. to the toilet, is only permitted with a mask.
• If foreign certificates cannot be scanned, a decision must be made at the discretion of the shift supervisor. Often the foreign certificates have additional information, these must be checked with a valid ID card
• In case of doubt, the guest will be refused
• All events may only be held after the Covid certificates have been checked.
• At events where it is not possible to comply with the seating requirement for consumption, a strict 2G obligation applies.
• In principle, the organiser is responsible for the verification of the certificates.
• Table settings are changed after each guest
• For cleaning work, single-use wipes are preferably used. If textile wipes are in use, they must be changed regularly, but at least twice a day (at shift change).
• The following items are cleaned and disinfected after each guest contact:
- Table surface, armrest, card terminal, menu cards, trays, menus (only brought on request)
• Surfaces and objects (e.g. work surfaces, keyboards, cash registers, telephones, clothes hangers) are regularly cleaned with a professional cleaning or disinfecting solution, especially when used in common.
• Door handles, lift buttons, stair railings, coffee machines, used kitchen appliances and other working materials used by several people are regularly cleaned or disinfected professionally - depending on use, but at least once a day.
• Regular airing (at least 4 times a day for 10 minutes)
• Guest linen, tablecloth or similar is replaced after each contact with guests
• Contactless payment is preferred
• The contact person for occupational safety (safety officer of the company) checks the implementation of the measures
• "The protection concept for the hospitality industry under Covid-19" is the basis for this internal form and is available at all times in the individual outlets.
The Living Circle – is a hand-picked group of first-class hotels and restaurants in incomparably beautiful locations, run by dedicated hosts. Rice, vegetables, fruit and a whole array of exquisite products – including wine, of course – is whisked fresh from our own farms directly to your table. That is how we define luxury. That is The Living Circle – luxury hotels fed by nature.Discover The Living Circle website